Saturday, January 23, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Now you can download FREE ebook mostly on internet info for your own reference or to help you improve on your internet business. No opt-in required.
- FREEDOM ebook
Friday, January 8, 2010
Blogs and forums allow visitors to post comments on them and that is the reason why they become powerful interactive tools for the marketers of today.
• Start make blogs and make a post about your industry or even about your own product.
• Then put the link of your own business website in the post. Visitors read the post and may probably visit the link mentioned.
• Forum follows the same principle, but here you have to follow threads.
Visit more often blogs and forums of other people that are active on the Internet and make your sincere comment on them. As a result, you get people coming in through the promoted link you leave in your comment.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Search engine optimization, abbreviated as SEO, which means making a website better searchable by the search engines.
• Optimizing their websites work with regards to one of three major search engines – Google, Yahoo! Or MSN
• Google is the most popular and most marketers wish that their website will rank better in PageRank
• Google is a context based search engine (which means it ranks content-rich websites higher than others)
• Do research on keywords and use them in your content. Google ranks
websites based on the number of currently popular keywords that it contains.
• There must at least a 250 word content on a webpage for it to be considered by Google.
• Content needs to be regularly updated too that provides value to the reader. Keeps changing content as visitor would like dynamic content.
• Search engines like Google keep a watch on the popularity of websites. Website which is visited more and contains good value will generate traffic automatically and end up with better stakes on the search engines.
Look out for part 2….