Save your phone bill with this full info ebook on how to send unlimited free sms worldwide everyday.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Save your phone bill with this full info ebook on how to send unlimited free sms worldwide everyday.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
An opt-in list allows for a company to market their wares and site via an e-mail. With an opt-in list, a site and a subscriber consents to sending and receiving a newsletter from your company. Through this, you can keep your subscribers abreast of what is currently available in your site as well as whatever is coming out.
And because there is mutual consent between the two parties, any mail sent to the list is not considered as spam mail. There is a great number of successfully read promotional materials such as catalogs, newsletters and such that are sent because the subscribers themselves have signed up for them, meaning, they do want to be sent those items.
Building a list is crucial, only a small percentage actually subscribes for an opt-in list. Many people find promotional mails annoying but of you provide a good newsletter or promotional material, you will see your list build up and grow. You can also achieve this by having good content on your site. If people like what they see and read on your site, then they surely would want more. Newsletters would be a way to attract them back to your site. A little teaser or appetizer if you will.
But other than marketing your wares and your services, an opt-in list can also be used to earn extra profit. Not all lists can be used though. It would be good to first build a successful list with a huge number of subscribers. The more subscribers you have, the more money you can get. Here are seven ways to make money using nothing more than your list.
1) Place advertisements. There are many corporations who will be willing to pay to put their banners and ads on a list with many subscribers. Selling or renting out lists is not a good idea so rather than doing that, many companies would just rather place ads with lists that have a huge subscriber base. Your newsletter could be placed with many ads and each one spells money.
2) Have affiliations with other companies that have at least a semblance or relation to what your site is about. Here other companies will provide links and brief descriptions of what they offer, products and services. With every click made on the link that directs or leads a subscriber from your list to their site, the company will pay you. This P4P or pay for performance.
3) Make deals with other companies by asking for a small percentage of sales done through your list. With every sale done by customers that have come from your list and have gone there because of your newsletter, the other company will pay you a small percentage of your sales. The more people who buys from them, the more earnings you get.
4) You may also get products from other sites on a consignment basis and sell them to your list via your newsletter. Place descriptions, articles and photos of the product in your newsletter. There will be those who will buy from you and when that happens, you can order the product from the other site and sell it to your buyer.
5) Sell e-books or a compilation of your articles on your list. Manuals and how-to articles are in great demand. Many people will be willing to shell out money to gain knowledge about a certain topic and subject. With your existing list trusting your expertise in that area, an e-book could be offered and sold or used as an incentive.
6) Create a network out of your list. Get people to invite more people to view your site and subscribe to your list. The larger your list is, the more people will be able to click on your links and affiliate links as well as make your advertisement rates higher.
7) Subscribers are willing to pay for information if they know that it can be trusted and relied upon. Use your list to get more and more people to subscribe to you as well as browse your site. Lastly, you can use your list to earn money by making them your partners. Your list will be the bloodline of your growth and increase.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Friday, June 11, 2010
To make free money online any country you are with your photos, first you have to be a member of one social networking site. Actually you can enroll all the social networking sites you're in. The more networking sites, the more photos, the higher your chances are of earning money. This money earning program is called Shareapic. Members earn money when they upload their photos on the site. Any kind of photo is accepted as long as it won't incur any copyright violation and has no nudity in the content. Every time any of your photos get viewed, you will earn money.
It is easy to upload photos whether you have a MySpace or Facebook or any other account. First you would have to link your MySpace or Facebook account to Shareapic. This is done via a code generated by Shareapic that you will have to paste in your networking site's profile. Then, upload all your photos to Shareapic. It is easy to do this even if you have a lot of photos since it has Mass Uploader where all your photos are uploaded at the same time. Remember that you will have to upload your photos in Shareapic and not on the networking site thereafter. There are no restrictions on the file size of your photos and you can create as many galleries as you want. You will be paid $0.22 per 1000 views on photos. Aside from earning money from the clicks generated by your photos, you can earn more if you activate the BidVertiser. This is where ads are inserted in your photos. So on top of the earnings you will have from people clicking on your photos, you will also earn if they click on the ads in your photos. Make as many galleries as you can as it is so easy. Payments are in the form of cash deposited to your PayPal accounts or gift certificates from Amazon and Target.
This is surely one of the easiest ways to make free money online any country. While it does not guarantee that you can quit your job and just depend on the earnings here, this is one of the ways that you can supplement your income.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Ways to Make Money Online
From blogging to affiliate marketing, you have a number of options when it comes to money making online. How to make money online depends on what you are good at or what you are willing to learn. Popular ways to make money online include paid blogging, answering surveys, or freelance work at home jobs that can help you earn as much as you would doing a regular 9-5 shift at the office.
A lot of bloggers make good money with Google Adsense, which is a program that allows advertisers to post their ads on Google pages and on other websites. You get a share of the revenue Google earns from these advertisers by posting the ads on your site. If you do not have a website yet you can start making your site from scratch or use Site Build It, a web host specifically designed for Adsense. You can even participate in the Adsense program using free blogging platforms such as Blogger. Paid blogging is a lot like traditional blogging, but in this case you get paid to write about products, services, or popular personalities, either on your own blog or in another website as a guest writer or a contributor.
Freelance jobs are real jobs and not entrepreneurial business opportunities. These include freelance writing, virtual assistance jobs, transcription jobs, web design, consulting and clerical jobs.
You can also make money online selling products, whether it's stuff you made or junk you have accumulated throughout the years. From eBooks to vintage clothing, you can easily create your online store and start selling. Or, you can go to a tried and tested route and hawk your wares on eBay, one of the largest online marketplaces around.
Common Pitfalls to Avoid
While there are a lot of ways to make lots of money online, you can also encounter problems along the way. Common pitfalls that could make or break your online moneymaking success include going for get-rich-quick scams, not doing your research about freelance companies that you are working for, not spending enough time on attracting customers with unique content, spending too little effort on marketing, and using black hat strategies to draw people to your site. If your site is identified to be using black hat SEO strategies, for example, this could lead to a fall in search engine rankings that could seriously hurt your online business.
Make lots of money online but be safe. Do your research and avoid online scams. The internet is a treasure chest of financial opportunities, but only those who are willing to do the legwork have a real chance of success.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Do you currently have a website? Do you wonder why it isn't making you any money? You keep posting great content, wonderful writing samples and articles but still your balance is zero. Well perhaps you need to expand your horizons. By signing up for paid advertising affiliate web sites you can soon see cash going into your account simply by maintaining your site.
One of the most popular Pay-per-click programs is Google adsense. Google Adsense will take care of the advertising for you. When you sign up, your site will have new advertisements and banner places in the open spaces. If anyone visits your site and clicks on one of the ads, you get a referral payment. Again, Google takes care of the ad placement allowing you to concentrate on increasing the traffic to your site.
Joining a scheme such as Google adsense is a good idea. They will help to promote your site and advise you on how to increase your traffic.
If you have been building your website for a while, maybe you know that one of the best ways to attract traffic is through the use of keywords. The right keywords will have them flocking to your site. The wrong words will have them running in droves. Web sites such as Google adsense can help with this as well. They operate Google ad words. This will help maximize the key word usage and help get the correct one for the most traffic. Google does charge for this service so you need to be sure it is worth it before buying. You don't want all of your profits ate up by the ad words scheme.
When you sign up for Google adsense, you can be assured that page appropriate ads will be places on your webpage. If you have a pet care site then things based on that topic will be placed. Obscure and ads that have nothing to do with your page are not likely to impress your reader or increase your earnings.
Google Adsense is only one example of search engines that offer a pay-per-click money making service. There are hundreds of others. One of the most notable is Yahoo publisher. It functions in much the same way as Google adsense and offers a similar style of service. Which one you choose will largely depend on you. If you have several sites, you could try both schemes. See which one is better and go with that one.
If you have a or several web pages that just seem to be doing nothing, then look into a pay-per-click program. Sites such as Google adsense and yahoo publisher will do most of the hard work for you. They will place the ads and decide which ads will be best for your site. This will leave you time to do the most important thing; increase your site traffic and at last your ad revenue. If you have websites, look into pay per click. The service is free so you have nothing to lose.
Monday, May 31, 2010
2. Take Action. Nothing happens until you take action. Action runs your business.
3. Work Hard. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking that starting an online home business is a snap. It requires lots of work, especially when you're starting out.
4. Ask for Help. Many people fail because they don't ask for help. They might be embarrassed or be stubborn enough to have to prove they can do it on their own. Almost every business out there, whether online or offline got help from someone or somewhere. Don't short circuit your business success just because you have too much pride (yes, embarrassment is a type of pride) to ask for help.
5. Stay Focused. It's very easy to get sidetracked on other opportunities, especially if you're struggling. It's natural to want to find an easier way. Be careful about which opportunities you choose to take on. Some will actually help you, but many will just sidetrack you.
6. Give It Time. Building a business takes time. Although we hear lots of stories of people who seemed to achieve success overnight, if you ask them, you'll find out it took time and hard work to achieve their success.
7. Give Each Technique You Try at Least 6 Months. When implementing a new technique, it's very easy to throw it out when you don't immediately see results. Then you try something else, and it doesn't work. Or you try another technique that seems to work right away and then doesn't seem to stop working. Most techniques need time to work. Just like cooking pasta, you have to let it cook until it gets al dente
Bonus Tip. Be a Student. Always be in a learning mode. Your business will be changing and you need to be in sync with those changes. Implement what you learn. A lot of what you do will be trial and error, but you will find the right stuff. If possible, find an expert or community to help you along the way.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
While both of these are great and I highly recommend each of them, today I came across a brand new service that really caught my attention. It's called PaySpree and the reason it caught my attention is that ALL its members get paid for their sales instantly by PayPal.
Even affiliates get paid for their referred sales instantly by PayPal.
I expect it to become quite a hit as the lure of 'instant commissions' played a big part in the massive success of products such as 7DollarSecrets and the RapidActionProfits scripts.
I've actually come across products for sale that are just lists of affiliate programs that pay instant paypal commission. And I've seen many threads in the various internet marketing forums asking about where to find instant commission affiliate programs. Now there is an entire site and marketplace dedicated to them.
As soon as you become a member you can start promoting any product in the marketplace, and you can add your own products so affiliates can promote them for you. All commission payments are handled automatically by PaySpree, it sounds like a winner to me.
I've just signed up and had a look around the site and it seems pretty simple and non cluttered, check it out at the link below and let me know what you think:
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Discover How To Make Internet Marketing Work For You - Free Book!
Get Paid $1.00 For Everyone You Refer To This Book
Get Paid To Give Away this ebook Away! - Just let your email subscribers, website visitors and everyone else you know that they can get it for free and you'll automatically earn $1.00 for everyone who signs up to download it!
The signup page is converting at over 50%, so there's potential for some serious cash... and you don't need to sell anything.
Just click the link below to get started right away!
CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP
Why Promote The Street Smart Internet Marketing Giveaway?
You'll earn $1.00 for everyone who signs up under your link.
There's $1,000's in cash prizes up for grabs for the top promoters.
There's all kinds of plug n' play promo material you can use.
This promotion will start run from Thursday April 15th to April 30th.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Q: What is a "GeoString"?
A: A GeoString is simply a string of your contacts and their contacts all strung together to build an incredible cash generator for the length of the string. You'll be amazed at how far your string reaches, both in numbers, and geographically!
Q: Are you serious? You'll give me $10.00 for registering a free account?
A: Absolutely. Register your free account to claim your free $10.00 now.
Q: Is there really no purchase required?
A: You are not required to purchase anything to claim your $10.00. In fact, we aren't even selling anything.
Q: How much free money can I get?
A: Your income potential is unlimited, and does not cost you anything. The more you string, the more you earn. Use the income calculator above to get a potential earnings idea.
Q: What's the catch?
A: Okay, okay, you caught us...
We'll send you one email every Tuesday. This email will include your affiliate stats, as well as messages from our sponsors. You must click the link provided in the email to confirm you've received and opened the email. That's it!.
Q: This sounds too good to be true. How can you pay me if everything is free?
A: Each week when your affiliate earnings and stats are sent, the email will include a small message from our sponsors. It is this sponsor money that is used to pay our membership. Click the "How it Works" tab above for more info.
Register Now to Receive $10.00 Instantly!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
1. To get an unlimited amount of free & unique content for your website, (wordpress, joomla or drupal) no matter what the topic!
2. To make $1.00 for every single referral through your affiliatel ink AND every single referral they make! This is only going to run for 7 days, 1 April 2010 - 7 April 2010
A new service that allows you to get as much unique content to your blog as you want, all on absolute auto-pilot...For any topic. All you have to do is create a free account and add your website.It's very simple. After you do that, you select the topic(s) you would like automatically or manually added to your site each day. And to make this even for of an incentive, get $1.00 for every single website that you add to the system, PLUS any website that any of your referrals adds to the system! Yes, let's say you referred 100 people to register. And let's say that each person added 5 sites. That's an easy $500 you just made, all by referring someone to an extremely powerful, new, FREE, content creation system. Now, what if you referred 1,000 people? What if one of your referrals added 100 sites to the system? Can you see how it couldreally add up?
1. Go here and sign up for your free account: Free sign-up
2. Add your website(s) to start getting free content on auto-pilot.
3. Grab your affiliate link from within the member's area and start referring everyone you know to sign up and add a website. You'llget $1.00 for every single website that YOU or any of your referrals adds to the system.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Place the code on your blog site and watch the earning revenues..
1. Start your own online money making business without selling/promoting anything.
2. Just place the code that they offer. They provide many catagories to relate with your blog or website.
3. People do not have to buy anything, click anything, sign-up for anything in order for you to get paid! It's pay per view, not pay per sale or pay per lead.
4. This company lets you select from four different category pages to place in your blog site too. Also to place the page you don't need to own a website, domain name, hosting etc.
5. You need only create a blog (using a Free Blog Site) and join the program. Select categories related to your blog...then place the code on your free blog site.
For more info click here now.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Now you can download FREE ebook mostly on internet info for your own reference or to help you improve on your internet business. No opt-in required.
- FREEDOM ebook
Friday, January 8, 2010
Blogs and forums allow visitors to post comments on them and that is the reason why they become powerful interactive tools for the marketers of today.
• Start make blogs and make a post about your industry or even about your own product.
• Then put the link of your own business website in the post. Visitors read the post and may probably visit the link mentioned.
• Forum follows the same principle, but here you have to follow threads.
Visit more often blogs and forums of other people that are active on the Internet and make your sincere comment on them. As a result, you get people coming in through the promoted link you leave in your comment.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Search engine optimization, abbreviated as SEO, which means making a website better searchable by the search engines.
• Optimizing their websites work with regards to one of three major search engines – Google, Yahoo! Or MSN
• Google is the most popular and most marketers wish that their website will rank better in PageRank
• Google is a context based search engine (which means it ranks content-rich websites higher than others)
• Do research on keywords and use them in your content. Google ranks
websites based on the number of currently popular keywords that it contains.
• There must at least a 250 word content on a webpage for it to be considered by Google.
• Content needs to be regularly updated too that provides value to the reader. Keeps changing content as visitor would like dynamic content.
• Search engines like Google keep a watch on the popularity of websites. Website which is visited more and contains good value will generate traffic automatically and end up with better stakes on the search engines.
Look out for part 2….